Do you fancy a girls’ weekend again? Do you love to bike? Then our Women’s Bike Camp by Thömus is just the thing for you.
Do you want to learn how to minimise your risk of falling, improve your vision control technique and overcome challenging obstacles? This course takes your biking skills to a new level in small groups with a maximum of 8 bikers. Every ascent is rewarded with a phenomenal view of the Arosa mountains. Plus, every participant will receive a small surprise in the form of a fabulous goodie bag from Thömus.
The entire weekend will have little highlights in store for you. Friday evening features a small aperitif to round off the evening together. Saturday evening, weather permitting, is a BBQ evening together.
- Friday: Cycling technique training with aperitif together at the end of the day
- Saturday: Flow Trail Experience with a BBQ together in the evening
- Sunday: Bike Tour/Panorama Tour
The programme runs from approx. 9.30 am to 4 pm every day.
(Programme and times are subject to change)
- The tour is suitable for bikers with bike experience. Bike Skala from Level 2.
- Equipment: bike or e-bike, helmet, bike gloves, (knee and elbow pads are recommended).
- The Arosa mountain railway tickets must be bought separately to the lessons. A mountain railway ticket for transporting the bike must be purchased depending on the daily programme. If you are unsure which ticket is required, please get in touch.
- Please state in the comments whether you are coming by bike or e-bike.