Our supervised children’s programme is divided into a morning and an afternoon programme. The children are welcome to come for the whole day. A delicious lunch can also be booked on request.
Children have fun making things and playing in the Bear Gang under supervision and enjoy being a child.
Special offer Märlizug train
- 25 July 2022
- 01 August 2022
- 08 August 2022
The Bear Gang meets for a ride on the fairy tale train at 9.30 am at Arosa railway station on these Mondays. The children listen to the storyteller’s fascinating fairy tales on a train ride to Langwies and back.
The cost of this unique experience: CHF 5.00 (no registration necessary)
Afternoons are spent outdoors – building huts, barbecuing, whittling wood, going on a bear safari, visiting the fire brigade and the police or baking something delicious in the hotel kitchen. These are just a few of the many different Arosa children’s activities on offer. Details can be found at arosalenzerheide.swiss/baerenbande.
- Mornings (from 4–5 years of age): Children have fun making things and playing in the Bear Gang under supervision.
- Afternoon (from 6 years of age): In the afternoon, it’s off to explore outside.
All the activities in the Bear Gang programme can be found here:
Programme is subject to change and will always be updated on arosalenzerheide.swiss/baerenbande.
The Arosa Card is compulsory for all participants.
NEW: From summer 2022, the season ticket for the Bear Gang (supervised children’s programme) can also be used at the Arosa Bike School. One season ticket for two activities.
Arosa also has other exciting events for families, so make sure you put them in your diary:
- Bear Sanctuary Family Festival: 31 July and 1 August 2021
- Arosa Village Market: 23 July 2021
- Family Bike Vibes: 13 to 15 August 2021
- 8th Kids’ Land Open Air: 3 October 2021