The present protection concept is based on the Swiss Cycling document "COVID-19 protection measures – guidelines for training operations in cycling as well as for guided tours and cycling technique courses" communicated on 19 April 2021. The protection concept provides for the following measures:
- The hygiene regulations of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) always apply. A mask must be worn or the distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained.
- Participation in the courses of the Arosa Bike School is at your own risk. The Arosa Bike School accepts no liability whatsoever in the event of any illness caused by Covid-19 or any other illness.
- Persons with symptoms of illness should stay at home or isolate themselves and contact their family doctor and the Arosa Bike School. The same applies to people in the immediate vicinity who have tested positive for Covid-19.
- If a person who has taken part in a group activity in the last two weeks tests positive for Covid-19, they are to inform the Bike Guide immediately.
- The participants’ contact details are automatically used for contact tracing.
- The athletes are not to take any unnecessary risks and do their utmost to minimise the existing risk of accidents.
- Protection concepts of other tourist enterprises such as mountain railways, hotels, restaurants and sports shops are to be respected at all times.
- The "General Guidelines" must be observed on guided tours, as well as the guidelines under "Responsibilities".
- No more than 15 people including the guide may take part in the tours and courses.
- For all training sessions, the bike guide is the responsible person and this is clearly communicated to the participants.
- The bike guide ensures that he/she has the contact details of all participants.
- Each training session is documented with the following information: Participants, date, time, location, route taken if applicable, and any special incidents.
- The responsible person explicitly draws the participants’ attention to the existing guidelines and is responsible for their implementation.
Communication of the protection concept
- The Arosa Bike School’s safety concept is communicated and linked on its website.
This protection concept applies to all bike guides and participants during guided tours and riding technique courses. The concept is continuously updated to reflect new decisions by the authorities.
Arosa Bike School, 24 June 2021/lk