Children learn with the four bears Lili, Beni, Ella and Gian from the Bear Gang how to move safely off-road on a bike. The little ones learn how to ride a mountain bike in a playful way and also practise little tricks. In each level, small groups build on things they have already learned and the children have the opportunity to improve their skills.
The Arosa Bike School uses its own Bear Bike Gang system to teach the children. Still unsure about the bike level of your child? See here for details:
- Timeframe: The Children’s Bike Programme takes place during the summer season from Monday 26 June to Friday 20 October 2023.
- Tickets are issued to a single person and are non-transferable.
- Equipment: Bike with treaded tyres, helmet (knee and elbow pads and bike gloves are recommended).
- The Arosa mountain railways tickets must be bought separately to the lessons. A mountain railway ticket for transporting the bike is required for the Ella and Gian level, depending on the day’s programme. If you are unsure which ticket is required, please get in touch.
- The children may go on a day trip to a bike park or a day tour from level Ella. The children are out and about all day and there is an additional cost of CHF 90 for lunch and supervision. The day trip is optional.
- ATTENTION: The group lessons take place from 3 persons. In the low season we may have to combine groups or not be able to offer a group.